14 photos of the best times in Las Vegas' 100-year history, when The Beatles and Elvis partied on the Strip
When you visit Las Vegas today, you'll likely see plenty of Elvis impersonators and other performers roaming the Strip. And while Sin City is plenty glamorous today, it doesn't quite compare to what the glittery city was like in its heyday, when legends like Elvis and The Beatles gambled in their hotel rooms and performed in casinos with a bevy of showgirls to back them up.
The upcoming book "Vegas Gold" celebrates an especially memorable time in the city's history: the 1950s through the 1970s. With photographs that showcase the history of Las Vegas as well as the celebrities that descended upon it, the book is a full look at what the party town was once like. It's being released by HarperCollins on October 31.
From Sean Connery to The Beatles and, of course, Elvis Presley, see what the live entertainment capital of the world looked like 60 years ago.
- Best weighing machine under ₹500
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed 1.79 times on day 1
- As Sensex, Nifty50 hit record highs, this is what experts are advising investors
- FM concludes week-long consultation meetings for Budget 2023-24
- WhatsApp data of 500 million users might be on sale says Mashable India
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Visa Platinum Prepaid Card
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Germany Visa
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Small Cap Companies
- Bank Loan
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World