14 tech trends that are set to reshape industries in 2019
- Companies are shifting from focusing on a single product to lifestyle, which will blur the line between industries.
- This will also result in more cross industry collaborations.
- There are also new markets coming up with senior citizens becoming more technology friendly, office spaces and transportation methods transforming, and education augmenting itself to industry demands.
Technology is an integral part of everybody’s daily lives.
From waking up in the morning using an alarm on your smartphone, to entertaining yourself on social media as you fall asleep at night, devices are as personalised as they can get.
In 2019, new use cases will emerge as
This will also create new challenges when it comes to monitoring and marketing, and also especially when it comes to regulating data and its access.
Technology will also blur the lines between industries. As brands shift from focusing on individual products to lifestyle, cross-industry collaborations will increase.
Smart technology for senior citizens
Basic healthcare tests at home
The transformation of shopping inside and out
Maps will be the latest layer to help make choices
Last mile delivery gets automated
Tech when you’re awake, and tech when you’re sleeping
Is data oil or water?
Offices get smarter
Transportation goes green
EV charging stations do more than charge your car
China sets the stage for social networking
Apprenticeship or a college degree?
Merch, merch, merch
Popular on BI
- Anand Rathi IPO was subscribed 160% on Day 1, today is the second day to subscribe
- Last day to subscribe to Tega Industries’ IPO — GMP at ₹410
- Best smart speaker with Alexa-support for home in India
- KFC gets the Queen of Speed, PT Usha to promote its express pick-up
- Wunderman Thompson Commerce launches Global Sustainable Commerce Practice