14 things that are harder to get into than the most selective university in the US
Stanford University's acceptance rate hit an all-time low for the class of 2020, with 4.69% of applicants accepted into the prestigious California-based school.That means Stanford is the most selective college in the US, beating out all Ivy League institutions.Advertisement
But while getting into Stanford might seem like a nearly impossible task, many other achievements in life - like acceptance into some elementary schools - are more difficult than earning a spot within the school's prestigious walls.
Ben Winsor also contributed to this story.
- India's e-cigarettes ban hasn't stopped vaping — it only drove out Juul and Vape
- Assam suffers largest single-day spike with 177 cases, crosses 1000-mark: Officials
- WB COVID-19 death toll crosses 300-mark with 7 more fatalities; total cases 4,813
- 144 new COVID-19 cases in Assam; total rises to 1,024
- Odisha govt announces exemption of road tax for passenger buses