14 things that are harder to get into than the most selective university in the US
Stanford University's acceptance rate hit an all-time low for the class of 2020, with 4.69% of applicants accepted into the prestigious California-based school.That means Stanford is the most selective college in the US, beating out all Ivy League institutions.Advertisement
But while getting into Stanford might seem like a nearly impossible task, many other achievements in life - like acceptance into some elementary schools - are more difficult than earning a spot within the school's prestigious walls.
Ben Winsor also contributed to this story.
- One tower in Vasant Vihar's CBI colony declared as COVID-19 containment zone
- Seven more COVID-19 deaths in Rajasthan
- Navtez Bal to lead Microsoft's public sector business in India
- How Vikas Dubey scripted his Bollywood-style arrest
- ITDC signs MoU with AIIMS to strengthen COVID-19 protocols for its properties