14 US Cities Where Foreclosures Are A Big Problem
One in every 978 U.S. homes received a
Foreclosure filings were down 28% from a year ago, but up 2% from the previous month.
At the state level, Florida, Nevada, Maryland, Ohio and Illinois posted the highest foreclosure rates.
"The backlog of delayed judicial foreclosures continues to make its way through the pipeline, with many of these properties now being scheduled for the public auction after starting the foreclosure process last year or earlier this year," said Daren Blomquist, vice president at RealtyTrac.
We drew on RealtyTrac's report to highlight the 14 metros with the highest foreclosure rate.
Note: The metros are ranked by foreclosure rate i.e. 1 in every X homes received a foreclosure filing.
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO – 10 things to know before subscribing
- Revenge spending effect: Household savings dip to 5 -year low
- With no signs yet of inflation cooling, experts predict more rate hikes
- Covid hit mental health of kids, young people harder than thought
- Smog envelops Delhi, AQI remains in 'very poor' category
- Tata Aviation
- Visa Platinum Prepaid Card
- Interest Rate on Deposits
- Uniparts IPO
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Asus new Desktop
- Sandhya Devanathans
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Small Cap Companies
- India Pharma
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World