14 vintage photos of the massive earthquake that would forever change the face of San Francisco
With a 7.8 magnitude, it's still one of the most devastating earthquakes to hit California to this day. The earthquake was not the only disaster that struck - it also caused many fires that destroyed even more of the city.It is still considered one of the worst natural disasters in the history of the United States.
- Canara Bank's asset quality continues to dip but it's out of the red for now
- Tata Motors still isn't in the green, but it's making 20% more profit than before the COVID-19 pandemic hit
- CPI announces its list of cabinet nominees in the Pinarayi Vijayan-led Left government in Kerala
- Class 12 students waiting with bated breath for the final verdict on board exams
- CBSE class 10 results likely to be delayed as marks submission deadline for schools extended till June 30