15 memorable Valentine's Day dates that won't cost a fortune
Valentine's Day can be expensive.
According to a recent Bankrate study, a nice dinner for two and a bottle of champagne costs an average of $130 - tack on a dozen roses and box of chocolates and you're racking up quite the bill.
The good news is February 14 doesn't have to break the bank. There are plenty of memorable ways to spend the day with your partner that won't cost a fortune. Try one of these 15 ideas:
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio hikes prices of its plans by 21%
- Facebook, Microsoft and others look towards the $1 trillion dollar ‘metaverse’ opportunity — but that contradicts the base philosophy behind Web 3.0
- Meet Parag Agrawal, the IIT Bombay grad who is taking over from Jack Dorsey at Twitter
- Bankrupt Sintex Industries' stock doubles after RIL showed interest to acquire it
- Omicron COVID-19: Kerala orders 7 days quarantine for arrivals from high risk countries
- In India, less than one in every 10,000 jabs have led to serious adverse reactions — not necessarily due to the vaccine
- After taking us on a nostalgia trip by featuring 90s stars like Rahul Dravid and Jackie Shroff in its ads, CRED is back at it again, this time with Chacha Chaudhary and Suppandi