15 New Cars We Can't Wait To See At The New York Auto Show
We'll be among the thousands of journalists on the scene — NYC is our home turf — and are excited for what the auto industry is bringing to the Big Apple.
To get your blood flowing, here's a quick look at the 15 rides we're most pumped to see, from the new Audi, Mercedes-Benz, and Cadillac sedans, to the Corvette-Viper battle, to the very exciting Range Rover Sport.
- Google just developed an AI model that creates music from text prompts — but the company won't be releasing it anytime soon
- Mark Zuckerberg reportedly said he doesn't like seeing 'managers managing managers,' fueling speculation of more layoffs
- ChatGPT creator OpenAI might be training its AI technology to replace some software engineers, report says
- Study find out the potential cause of dementia
- Odisha Health Minister shot at by police officer
- Rajinikanth issues public notice on infringement of rights, warns legal action
- Govt likely to float global tender for HPV vaccine in April; Merck, Serum Institute may participate
- Finance Ministry to stick to privatisation of already announced CPSEs next fiscal