15 of the most expensive billionaire-owned yachts that have been spotted at the Cannes Film Festival
© Courtesy of The Maltese Falcon
- The Cannes Film Festival not only attracts the world's most famous movie stars, but also some of the most expensive yachts on the planet.
- Forbes has published a running list of all of the billionaire-owned yachts that have been spotted on the Côte d'Azur so far.
- We've rounded up some of the most impressive and expensive ones.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
The Cannes Film Festival attracts some of the world's most famous actors each year, who attend glitzy premieres and A-list parties fuelled by plenty of Champagne.As a year-round destination for yachts, the festival, which takes place at the Palais des Festivals in Cannes, France from May 14 to May 25, also brings in some of the world's most impressive - and expensive - vessels.
We've rounded up some of the most impressive billionaire yachts that have been spotted at the Cannes Film Festival so far this year, ranked in ascending order by estimated cost or value.
Atlantis II — $100 million
Romea — $120 million
Musashi — $130 million
Lionheart — $150 million
Maltese Falcon — $150 million
Aquila — $150 million
Sunrays — $150 million
Madame Gu — $150 million
Lady Lara — $160 million
Tatoosh — $160 million
Rising Sun — $300 million
Sailing Yacht A — $480 million
Serene — $500 million
Eclipse — $590 million
Dilbar — $600 million
- Kerala's COVID-19 test positivity rate reaches 27.28% with over 42,000 new cases today
- Adani Power registers profits after a disappointing loss-making quarter last year
- Star India Network garnered a cumulative reach of 352 million in the first 26 matches
- Rabindranath Tagore Jayanti 2021: Remembering some of his greatest words
- Non-residents will have to pay tax in India if transactions exceed ₹2 crore