15 places where engineering majors dream of working
Brendan Smialowski / Stringer / Getty Images
Engineering students have the potential to make quite a lot of dough after graduation.
So where do they want to work?
Out of those respondents, 11,434 were studying engineering.
Universum ranked a number of companies (and a few governmental agencies) based on the percentage of engineering students who reported that they'd want to work for the organization after graduation.
Here are the top 15 organizations that engineering students are excited about:
Get the latest Boeing stock price here.
- I asked Microsoft's 'new Bing' to write me a cover letter for a job. It refused, saying this would be 'unethical' and 'unfair to other applicants.'
- Microsoft's ChatGPT-powered Bing browser now available publicly
- Don't be in a hurry to prepay but plan EMIs better, say experts as home loan burden set to rise
- RBI continues to ‘watch inflation’ closely even as industry hopes for a pause
- PM Modi endorses Indian Oil's 'Surya Nutan' solar cooker at India Energy Week! Should you switch?
- Adani Power's Q3 profit plunges 96% to Rs 9 cr as expenses rise
- After an Ather 450X catches fire, the company says its battery is safe — fire was due to a wiring harness issue
- CCTV camera for home with mobile connectivity for 2023