15 things everyone gets wrong about working for an airline, from the flight attendants and gate agents that do
Catch Me If You Can/Dreamworks
As Annette Long, a flight attendant with 13 years of experience, previously told Business Insider, people often think there's glamour associated with her job. "But the job itself is far from glamorous," she said. "Even if you're working in first class or business class, it's not glamorous at all."
Long said that many passengers often get the wrong idea of what airline workers do for a living.
To set the record straight, Business Insider asked more than 80 airline workers including flight attendants, gate agents, ticket agents, and other airport customer service reps to weigh in on some of the most common misconceptions out there.
We've anonymously included some of their answers here:
- K'taka Assembly passes supplementary budget of Rs 10,265 crore
- Sports NFT platforms have racked up nearly $1 billion in funding this week alone, despite market slump
- COVID-19 virus likely to get weaker and become a common cold, says Oxford-AstraZeneca vax creator
- Best teether for growing baby in India
- TiE Delhi-NCR kickstarts the 10th Edition of India Internet Day themed Digital India: Escape Velocity