15 things successful people do during their lunch break
Experts say your lunch hour is critical for keeping your productivity and energy levels up. Working or rushing through it can be detrimental to your success.
"Your lunch hour is your chance to get refocused, reenergized, and refueled (literally) for the rest of your day," says Michael Kerr, an international business speaker and author of "The Humor Advantage. "Successful people treat it like the half-time show at a football game - an opportunity to regroup and consider how they're going to play out the rest of their day."
Dale Kurow, a New York-based executive coach, agrees. She says the most successful people she knows don't spend their lunch hour at their desk. They use that time to do things like meet new people, exercise, and read. "Being tied to your desk only expands your waistline and rarely results in making a dent in the pile of work awaiting you."
Here are 15 things successful people do during their lunch hours:
- Mehmet Oz says he was 'exhausted' when he filmed viral 'Wegner's' gaffe, adding it's not a big deal because 'I've gotten my kids' names wrong as well'
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- Agnipath recruitment rally from Nov 22 to Dec 11 in Maha
- Realme 9i 5G vs Redmi Note 11 – price, specs and features compared
- This herb is the magic fertilizer needed to grow vegetables on Mars
- IPO frenzy returns as equity markets bounce back – ₹52,000 crore worth IPOs lined up in 2022 so far
- LIC Mutual Fund's large & mid cap funds offer 12.49% CAGR since inception