15 things we wish we knew about money when we were applying to college
Flickr / Roman Boed
By now, everyone knows that college is expensive. For the school year starting in 2015, the most expensive college in the US charged over $67,000 for tuition, fees, and room and board.But not all college costs are clearly outlined.Advertisement
Below, members of the Business Insider and Tech Insider staff share what they wish they'd known about money when it came time to get their finances in order and apply to college, from taking late-night pizza orders into account to remembering that grad school could be on the horizon.
- Radhakishan Damani has a string of challenges ahead of him and falling profits at DMart don’t help
- Because creativity must go on...
- Tripura's COVID-19 tally mounts to 2,068 with 105 fresh cases
- ₹10,000 invested in Biocon just before lockdown is now worth over ₹16,500— here’s why
- Puducherry reports 50 new COVID-19 cases, overall tally rises