15 things you can buy from Costco, Amazon, Sam's Club, and BJ's to be ready for when the apocalypse hits
Damian Dovarganes/AP Images
- What kind of supplies do you need to ride out an apocalypse?
- In the United States, plenty of doomsday preppers have asked themselves that exact question.
- Business Insider compiled a list of products that might come in handy once you retreat to your survival bunker.
- In the event of doomsday, you might want to hit up Costco, Amazon, Sam's Club, and BJ's.
Want to survive the apocalypse?Start working on your grocery list.
And the trend seems to be catching on. The New Yorker recently chronicled the spate of billionaires who plan to flee to underground bunkers in New Zealand when things go south.So what kind of products might come in handy when the end of the world appears imminent?
Here are a few supplies that you might want to keep handy in your underground survival bunker:
Gargantuan supplies of food kits
Lots and lots of waterAdvertisement
A pot of honey
A pack of light sticksAdvertisement
A bag of salt
A container of powdered milkAdvertisement
A ton of rice
A splash of whiskeyAdvertisement
A portable toilet
A years' worth of diapersAdvertisement
A first aid kit
Bottles of apple cider vinegarAdvertisement
A bucket of beans
Packets of ramen noodlesAdvertisement
10 years' worth of pancake mix
- Rishabh Pant signs contract with JSW Sports
- Epic Games announces $20 million prize pool for Fortnite Champion Series in 2021
- Adani Green Energy arm commissions 150-MW solar power plant at Kutch, third in a month
- Jack Ma is back!
- Jack Ma resurfaces – Alibaba founder makes his first public appearance after he was feared to be “missing” for nearly two months