15 things you're better off buying used
But you could save hundreds, or thousands, of dollars if you forego the tempting, new and shiny edition for its just-as-durable used version.
Here are 15 things to consider buying secondhand:
Mandi Woodruff contributed to an earlier version of this article.
- Internal documents reveal how Facebook struggled to deal with misinformation and hate speech in India
- Clear(Tax) has bagged $75 million from world's highest valued fintech startup Stripe and others to fuel its international expansion
- Mark Zuckerberg hits out against Apple as Facebook's ad revenue dwindles
- Ever thought Shahrukh Khan could endorse your neighbourhood store? Here’s how Cadbury India is making it possible
- Apple may equip MacBook Air 2022 with a new 'M2' chip