15 Trends That Are Shaping The Future
Trends that start out small can wind up transforming the way we live. For example, just a few years ago, social media seemed like a fad for teenagers. Today we use it to communicate, figure out where to eat - even break up with people.
How do we decide what to buy? Is wearable technology here to stay? Do you check your phone as often as the average person does?
Companies need to pay attention to the changing ways consumers act and think, because if they don't adapt, they'll be left behind.
We've picked 15 of SAP's "99 Facts On The Future Of Business" to give you a taste of where we are and where we're headed. Click through to find out which trends are shaping our lives, and read more about SAP's Conversations on the Future of Business.
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- The CEO of software giant Intuit, which has avoided mass layoffs, says tech firms axed jobs because they misread the pandemic
- I flew cross-country with my 5-month-old son on my lap. Next time, I'm paying full price for him to have his own seat.
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Odisha rail crash: Rescuers try to raise buried coach, death toll at 238
- Largest road networks in the world – India beats China to take the second spot
- Manoj Bajpayee joins the league of on-screen lawyers like Pankaj Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar & more
- List of famous things to buy in Lonavala