15 ways you can use your phone to improve your productivity
Oli Scarff/Getty Images
- Many of us spend waste time on our phones instead of using them to get things done.
- There are plenty of ways you can use your phone to actually boost your productivity.
- Here are 15 things you can do with your phone that can lead you to getting more done with your day.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUCombining a medley of technologies into a single device - phone, messaging, navigation, music player, alarm clock, and more - should equip you for almost anything. Right?
AdvertisementOf course, that's not the reality. Many of us spend too much time mindlessly staring at that tiny screen and not getting stuff done. The good news is that your phone really can make you more productive - you just need to use it more thoughtfully.
Here are 15 ways you can noticeably increase your productivity with your smartphone.
MSME EXCHANGE 2021Join us in amplifying the voice of over 60 million MSMEs in IndiaJune 28 - 29, 05:00 PM onwards
Use your phone for better time management and task scheduling
Use your phone's search for anything and everything
If you have an Android, install visual voicemail
Let your phone read aloud to you
Delete your worst time-sucks
Use Pocket to easily share websites with your computer
Get centered with meditation
Use Do Not Disturb mode
Sync notes with your desktop computer
Use a better keyboard
Let white noise soothe you while you work
Listen to podcasts
Get Siri to remember your relationship to contacts
Download the apps your team uses instead of logging in via Safari
Use your phone to keep tabs on your competition
- Cannes Lions 2021: On Day 3, Dentsu Webchutney brings home 2 Silver Lions
- Best laptop for students in India in 2021
- Twitter rolls out new update for iOS allowing users to share tweets to Instagram stories
- If you are vaccinated, IndiGo Airlines is giving discounts on airfares
- Microsoft joins Apple in $2 Trillion Club