158 million people are using Snapchat every day
158 million people are using Snapchat every day, and on average, open the app 18 times a day, according to Snap Inc.'s initial public offering prospectus.
That means, on average, Snapchat users are spending between 25 to 30 minutes in the app every day.The company filed Thursday to go public, revealing for the first time how many people use the disappearing photo app.
AdvertisementThe company says 2.8 billion Snaps are created every day, and 60% of its daily users are using the Snapchat to also chat with their friends.
Business Insider Intelligence
- The decision not to have a kid is personal — but the social pressure against the choice is all-pervasive
- K'taka budget will focus on welfare of women & their development: CM
- Global consumer spending on apps to reach $270 billion annually by 2025
- Farmers announce series of Mahapanchayats in March
- Huawei aims to make electric cars later this year