16 people who are living the dream without spending a fortune
Circa 4 p.m., pretty much anything sounds better than staring at your office computer screen.
For instance, traveling the world - working when you feel like it, how you feel like it, and with a view to rival any Instagrammer's best shot. Or maybe even putting your job on hold (or leaving it altogether) to soak up experiences as you pass through.
If you ask the people below, that life is not only possible, but affordable. Here's how real people who spend their lives traveling from city to country to continent make it work without spending a fortune.
- Millions of Indian smartphone users might have to wait till 2024 for 5G say experts
- Consuming refined grains is as bad as a diet with unhealthy sugars, oils says new study
- Here’s everything you need to know about the made-in-India lightweight combat helicopter
- Mumbai tops real estate sales and new launches in September quarter
- Indian corporate credit quality remains strong in H1 of FY23: CRISIL
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World