16 products we swear by to keep us cool on hot summer days
Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider, Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- Summer can be brutal when you live in a city, and sweaty subway platforms with no air conditioning don't help.
- I asked my coworkers to share their tips and tricks for how to cool down when it's burning hot outside, and they had a lot of great ideas to share.
- From misting sprays to roll-on peppermint oil, here are some clever ideas for how to beat the heat this summer.
As the weather heats up, we find ourselves desperately reaching for things that keep us cool - not just ice cream and air conditioning, but also portable fans, facial mists, cooling clothes, and refrigerated eye-masks.
I asked my coworkers to share the products they swear by for surviving sweltering weather, and pretty much everyone had some sort of clever trick up their sleeve that I felt was worth sharing.
Here are the products we carry around or use every day to beat the heat and humidity:
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Caudalie Grape Water Facial Misting Spray
Kimkoo Gel Eye MaskAdvertisement
Haptime Battery-Powered Mini Fan
Mission HydroActive Large Cooling TowelAdvertisement
Timbuk2 Classic Messenger Bag
Ministry of Supply Apollo Dress ShirtAdvertisement
Rowenta Silence Extreme Table Fan
Aromine Peppermint Halo Roll-OnAdvertisement
Japanese Folding Fan
Hydro Flask Wide Mouth 40-Ounce Bottle
Mack Weldon Silver Crew Neck T-ShirtAdvertisement
Ministry of Supply Easier Than Silk Shirt
VETTA Tapered PantAdvertisement
Vivobarefoot Kanna Shoes
Helix Cool PillowAdvertisement
- On World Tourism Day, India’s Oil Minister asks prime tourist cities in the country to completely switch to clean fuels
- President Ram Nath Kovind approves all three farm bills which have been the reason for farmers' protests across the country
- Four Delhi cops face heat for misreporting drug seizure
- Former union minister Jaswant Singh passes away at 82
- Odisha man arrested for manufacturing fake Covid-19 vaccine