17 brilliant products baby experts say all new parents should buy
Expecting parents have plenty to worry about and very little time to spend worrying about it. Nine months can go by fast when there's so much to do and buy before your baby arrives.
So Joel Johnson and his sister Rachel Fracassa, who is a mother and Dula, created the NightLight, a website dedicated to extensively reviewing all the products parents need for their new babies, from nail clippers to car seats.
The team does extensive research and talks to experts to help them decide which products to recommend to new parents.
As new products come on the market, the team goes back and re-reviews products they've already spent hours researching and testing to make sure they're suggesting the best possible product, Matt Lee, an editor and writer for the site, explains to TI.
Here are some of their recommendations that all new parents should have:
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio hikes prices of its plans by 21%
- Facebook, Microsoft and others look towards the $1 trillion dollar ‘metaverse’ opportunity — but that contradicts the base philosophy behind Web 3.0
- Meet Parag Agrawal, the IIT Bombay grad who is taking over from Jack Dorsey at Twitter
- Bankrupt Sintex Industries' stock doubles after RIL showed interest to acquire it
- Omicron COVID-19: Kerala orders 7 days quarantine for arrivals from high risk countries
- In India, less than one in every 10,000 jabs have led to serious adverse reactions — not necessarily due to the vaccine
- After taking us on a nostalgia trip by featuring 90s stars like Rahul Dravid and Jackie Shroff in its ads, CRED is back at it again, this time with Chacha Chaudhary and Suppandi