17 Former Google Interview Questions So Ridiculous That The Company Banned Them From Being Asked
There can be bizarre interview questions that seemingly have no answers. There can be standards (like not hiring anyone who attended a college outside of the Ivy League) that will knock a candidate out of the race before he even approaches the starting line.
Google used to be the shining example of these practices. It had high standards and asked silly questions.
The questions were so nuts that they were eventually banned from being asked. That's right, banned.
Future Google employees should be grateful these questions are no longer on the table.
- Close-ups of footage said to show Gabby Petito's van near where a body was found appear to show the rear door closing
- Elon Musk pulled his 'last remaining house' off the market after vowing last year to get rid of nearly all his possessions
- It's never been more clear: companies should give up on back to office and let us all work remotely, permanently
- Srei Group may leave a $4 billion hole in some of India’s biggest banks
- Buying support pushes equities higher; ONGC, UPL, Bajaj Finance, JSW Steel rise
- Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto and the tickets are priced up to ₹5 lakh
- SBI Cards is down as Carlyle dumps shares but the credit cards business is bouncing back
- India ranks among the top 50 countries in innovation