17 TV shows that will probably get canceled soon
View all Offers
The networks, as always, have some shows that are struggling from low ratings and bad reviews from critics.
But this year has been a bit unusual. A lot of shows that premiered in fall 2017 that didn't perform well haven't been officially canceled yet, including ABC's "Inhumans" and The CW's "Valor."
The only big network shows that have been canceled so far are the ABC shows "The Mayor" and "Once Upon a Time." Most of the other cancellations in 2018 have been streaming service shows on Amazon and Netflix.
A few shows further into their runs are also at risk of cancellation, including CBS' once beloved "Elementary," which is nearing its end, as interest has dropped significantly over the past few seasons.
Is your favorite show at risk?
Check out the status on our list of 17 TV shows that will probably get canceled:
"9JKL" — CBS
"The Blacklist" —NBC
"The Brave" — NBC
"Brooklyn Nine Nine" — FOX
"Code Black" — CBS
"Crazy Ex-Girlfriend" — The CW
"Dynasty" — The CW
"The Exorcist" — FOX
"Great News" — NBC
"Kevin (Probably) Saves the World" — ABC
"The Last Man on Earth" — FOX
"Deception" — ABC
"Taken" — NBC
"Valor" — The CW
"Elementary" — CBS
"Me, Myself & I" — CBS
"Marvel's Inhumans" — ABC
- WhatsApp won’t work on these phones from November 1: Check the full list
- Shiba Inu hits another all-time-high — now more valuable than Adani Enterprises, Tata Steel and Tech Mahindra
- Shiba Inu is not only bigger than Dogecoin — it’s now bigger than XRP, Polkadot and USD Coin as the seventh-biggest player in the market
- Best budget external hard disk drives under ₹4,000 in India
- IRCTC will lose a chunk of its revenue to the Indian government starting next month
- EaseMyTrip makes its first acquisition in 13 years to strengthen its hotel offerings
- Portugal''s political fate uncertain after govt budget defeat
- Battlegrounds Mobile India gets Dune-themed rewards in new crossover