18 highly successful CFOs share their best piece of financial advice
We reached out to CFOs from a range of industries and asked for their best piece of financial advice.
From leading and communicating with people in the finance function to tips for responsibly managing a budget and making bold moves, their answers are as unique as the companies they oversee.
Scroll down to read the advice from the CFOs of Twitter, Ford, Home Depot, AT&T, and other top companies.
- Gautam Adani, the man who may soon be Asia's richest person, is a college dropout who survived the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attacks and says he was once kidnapped for ransom
- EY is offering scholarships to Indian college students worth ₹1 lakh with two months’ internship opportunity
- A man had severe, day-long migraines for 12 years and nothing worked. His doctors say they vanished after they prescribed leafy greens and cutting out red meat.
- Centre raises Bengal labour budget for creation of 27 cr man-days
- Over a million Ethereum tokens have been burned since the big upgrade, but transaction costs are still a pain point for the network
- Loaded Lion NFT sells for $1 million — three days after launching at $200
- McDonalds India launches a contemporary rendition and continuation story of memorable campaign ‘Hum dono boyfriend-girlfriend hai kya’
- India to resume scheduled international flights from December 15, says Aviation Ministry