19 beautiful photos of modern weddings around the world
Perhaps one of the biggest cultural differences is the amount of money couples spend on their celebrations. According to The Knot's 2015 Real Weddings Study, Americans are spending an average of $32,641 on their weddings, while Europeans spend much less, averaging around $5,000.
But no matter where the celebration occurs, you can usually spot a happy bride and groom beaming at the camera. In celebration of that, photo-sharing app EyeEm gathered some of their users' best shots of modern weddings all over the world. Keep scrolling to see them.
- Coforge, Fortis Health record increased mutual fund holding in Q3, HDFC Bank declines
- Astronomers find planet that seems too humongous to be orbiting its parent star!
- Penguins employ thousands of microsleeps to achieve 11 hours' slumber daily!
- Ashok Gehlot: Magician leaves centre stage in Rajasthan
- Trauma made Abrar an 'Animal': Bobby Deol on his negative role