19 photos of Trump discovering his inner child
- President Donald Trump has appeared in numerous photos with children - from the campaign trail to the Oval Office - that will likely make it into the history books.
- Here are some highlights of Trump's photo ops with kids.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
President Donald Trump has squeezed babies on the campaign trail, handed out candy to young trick-or-treaters at the White House, and complained about the media to the children of the White House press corps in the Oval Office.
"I actually like you much more than your parents," Trump told the children of reporters in April.
Here are some highlights of Trump's photo ops with kids:
A baby gets a close look at the then-presidential candidate on the campaign trail.
This baby went for Trump's windswept look.
Trump gets his signature thumbs-up from a kid at the congressional picnic.
Trump shakes hands with the kids of White House reporters and staffers during "Bring Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day."
These two babies were less than pleased to meet Trump on the campaign trail in Colorado.
Trump kisses a young supporter at a campaign rally weeks before the 2016 election.
Presidential coloring at the White House Easter Egg Roll.
The photo that became a meme. Trump with 11-year-old Frank Giacco, who wrote to the president asking to mow the White House lawn.
Trump inspects Frank's work.
The president and first lady hand out Halloween candy to kids at the White House.
One young trick-or-treater got a candy bar emblazoned with Trump's signature.
Vietnamese children greet Trump at the Presidential Palace in Hanoi.
Trump with his grandchildren, Arabella and Theodore.
Trump with his granddaughter, Arabella.
Trump holds his granddaughter, Chloe.
Kids swarm the Oval Office on "Take Your Child to Work Day."
Camera-ready in the Oval Office with the kids of White House reporters and staffers.
Trump delivers a few words before inviting the kids of White House reporters and staffers into the Oval Office.
Trump prepare to kiss a baby among supporters at a campaign rally in Tennessee.
- Better.com CEO accused hundreds of the 900 people he laid off on Zoom of 'stealing' by working only 2 hours daily
- Crypto FAQs answered — everything you need to know about crypto regulations, trading, taxes and CBDC in India
- Indian government is reportedly looking to regulate work from home with a comprehensive framework
- India's income inequality is so bad that's weighing down the avg in both South Asia and SouthEast Asia
- Meet the Indian-origin women CEOs who are leading the way for major global companies
- SuperRare NFT sells for more than $2 million — a 20,000-fold increase in value over three years
- Microsoft to skill 1 lakh Indians in cybersecurity by 2022
- Love procrastinating? It can help you earn Rs 1 lakh by applying for Chief Excuse Officer at Cultbike.fit