19 spectacular photos of tourist attractions around the world that were taken illegally
gained a lot of media attention after they published their illegal photographs of the Great Pyramid of Giza.
For years, the two photographers have risked frightening heights and legal implications to scale some of the world's highest and most well-known buildings which they highlight on their website, On the Roofs.
The images are breathtaking and capture views of these famous destinations we might not otherwise see, but their work does come with controversy. This is why they urge that others don't follow in their path.
From climbing to the top of China's highest skyscraper to capturing images of Barcelona's Sagrada Família from above, here are some of their most stunning and risky shots.
- India's foreign exchange reserves fall to $573 bn
- India's retail inflation dropped below 7% in July for the first time in four months
- Samsung announces Galaxy Watch5 Series with sleep tracking and IR temperature sensor
- India's exports rose to $36 billion in July; trade deficit almost triples
- Rupee, bond yield ends almost flat ahead of the long weekend