2 American Airlines flight attendants tell us the travel essentials they'd never fly without
- Preparing for travel can be exhausting. Not only do you need to pack for your destination, you also need to pack supplies for the flight and for hanging around the airport.
- To get a better sense of what we should pack when traveling, we reached out to the experts: flight attendants.
- Michaela Rutherford and Justin Moyer have both served as flight attendants for American Airlines. They shared with us all the tips, tricks, and products that'll make your next flight a breeze.
- Check out the 13 travel essentials you need for your next flight, according to two flight attendants, below.
Packing efficiently is an art. When it comes to the craft, there may be no one more experienced than a flight attendant. After all, their job requires them to travel constantly. They know airports like the back of their hands and they probably take more flights in a week than most people do in a whole year. So, when it comes to knowing what to pack to make airline travel easier, more efficient, and more comfortable, we trust them.
We spoke with two American Airlines flight attendants - Michaela Rutherford, who flew with American for a year, and Justin Moyer, who has been an attendant with the airline for three years - and asked them to share the products they can't fly without. From accessories that make long flights more comfortable to beauty products that make sure they look refreshed by the time they land, they let us in on all the products and life hacks they rely on while they're in the air - and in airports. Hopefully their advice will make preparing for your next flight a little easier.
Keep reading for 13 travel essentials you should always fly with, according to two flight attendants.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.
Hydrating eye gels
Refreshing facial spray
A personal carry-on bag
A portable charger
An iPad or tablet
Fragrant toilet spray
A spacious cooler
A reusable water bottle
An eye mask
A packable jacket
- Flipkart and Tiger Global have a billion dollar notice to respond to in the next 90 days
- Virender Sehwag’s athleisure brand, VS by Sehwag aims at achieving Rs 100 crores in revenue over the next 3 years; here’s Sehwag’s roadmap for FY22
- Tokyo Olympics: India win bronze in men’s hockey, historic moment as Manpreet Singh’s boys beat Germany
- INTERVIEW: MoEngage, which helps companies like Domino's engage with customers, wants an office in New York and 150 techies in India
- Vodafone Idea, Titan, RIL and other top stocks to watch out for on August 5