2 brothers who worked at Facebook are on a mission to help engineers avoid terrible startups and make a boatload of money
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Bharat Biotech to make antigen for first-ever anti-malaria vaccine
- SIMPLY PUT: Watch out for production linked incentives in the budget — here’s how it will work
- Surgeries, invasive procedures and OPDs to resume at all Delhi government hospitals
- OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei launches a new consumer tech company and it's literally called Nothing
- Parachute and Saffola maker Marico says almost all of its products are back in demand – more importantly, the recovery is in rural India