2 friends with a passion for metalworking now build custom forging presses and sell them for up to $7,500
- The two friends founded their company Coal Ironworks in 2010.
- Some of their projects include decorative tables, chairs, sculptures, and swords.
- Prices for the forges start from $2,350.
Friends Nathan and Andrew met in Indiana where they founded their company Coal Ironworks in 2010.
Shortly after building their first 25-ton forging press to aid with their projects, the two decided to create more small-scale custom presses to sell worldwide.
The presses come in a variety of colours and are available through their website.
Produced by David Ibekwe.
- Influencer marketing will be INR 900cr market in India by the end of 2021: Report
- Smaller crypto exchanges in South Korea will be closing their doors in the next 24 hours
- Powered by Unacademy and upGrad’s mega deals, Indian startups raised $10.8 billion in the last two months
- TVS Eurogrip denies speculation over signing a Rs 23 crore sponsorship deal with Chennai Super Kings
- Crypto market in the red as Solana remains the most heavily hit