2 friends with a passion for metalworking now build custom forging presses and sell them for up to $7,500
- The two friends founded their company Coal Ironworks in 2010.
- Some of their projects include decorative tables, chairs, sculptures, and swords.
- Prices for the forges start from $2,350.
Friends Nathan and Andrew met in Indiana where they founded their company Coal Ironworks in 2010.Shortly after building their first 25-ton forging press to aid with their projects, the two decided to create more small-scale custom presses to sell worldwide.Advertisement
The presses come in a variety of colours and are available through their website.
Produced by David Ibekwe.
- Enola Holmes, Crackdown, Utopia, and other shows that you can binge-watch this weekend
- German researchers identify effective antibodies against SARS-CoV-2
- Income Tax Department introduces faceless income tax appeals, says it will ensure just and fair appeal orders
- IN PICS: Farmer protests erupt across India against the country’s new agricultural bills
- Farm bills are an attempt to break the mandi system and abolish minimum support price, says Bharatiya Kisan Union