20 objects that are perfectly designed and can't be improved any further
Skye Gould/Tech Insider
We reached out to designers to get their take on the world's most perfectly crafted products.
We spoke with Aaron Draplin, a logo designer who's known best for his Field Notes memo books and extensive logo work, and asked Bill Cowles, hardware designer at Electric Objects about the products he loves.
We also spoke with Peter Rohles, an industrial designer at the software company solidThinking, to get a sense of which products are beloved by designers and consumers alike.
While Rohles acknowledges the process of design is just that - a process - some everyday objects are so efficient at what they do that it'd be pointless to tinker any further.
Keep scrolling to see which products are probably the best they'll ever be.
- Cisco says a company 'leader' who encouraged TikTok followers to report strippers to the IRS is no longer employed at the company
- Cryptocurrency investment 101 — here’s how to do your own research (DYOR) and invest in the right digital asset
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles
- Electric bus makers on a roll as states like Maharashtra and Karnataka send in large orders