20-year-old supermodel Gigi Hadid has sold her New York City condo for a cool $2.5 million
Model Gigi Hadid rocketed to superstardom in 2015, but it looks like she's on to even better things in 2016.
According to Curbed NY, the 20-year-old supermodel has kicked off the year with the sale of her 935-square-foot lower Manhattan apartment for $2.3 million. She listed it for $2.45 million just six months ago.The two-bedroom apartment, which the California-born-and-bred Hadid bought via the Yolanda Hadid Family Trust for $1.94 million in 2014, is in a prime location in Nolita.Advertisement
She was recently spotted shopping for real estate with her rumored new beau, ex-One Direction crooner Zayn Malik. Malik is no stranger to real estate, either, as he currently owns homes in Los Angeles and the British countryside. The pair reportedly checked out a property in the NoHo neighborhood going for $6.49 million, according to the New York Post.
- Reliance Industries shares close flat
- Heart health of Indians improved during lockdown: Fitbit data
- Video streaming platform forays into health and wellness
- Tata Sons not looking to monetise investments to raise capital: Chairman N Chandrasekaran
- Delhi riots: Police files charge sheets in cases in which 2 brothers died