2017 Honda Mobilio Facelift Unveiled and here is everything you should know about it
An updated version of Honda Mobilio MPV has been has been revealed in Indonesia and the car has been revealed with some considerable cosmetic changes.
The outside of the new car has slimmer headlamps, with LED daytime-running lights and comes with a lot of chrome across the grille and the front bumper, which has also been resigned to look angular with inserts for fog lamps. It is just a mid-cycle facelift so the changes are quite limited. The updates do make the 2017 Honda
The updated car comes with a new set of alloy wheels and the side profile appears to remain largely unchanged. The updated Mobilio also sports a rear windshield wiper and updated taillights.
When it comes to the interiors, the cabin is also expected to receive some refreshed styling with a couple of new features.
It's still unclear whether
In India, the
- Sputnik V: RDIF seeks vaccine's speedy registration, prequalification from WHO
- Ankhi Das quits as Facebook's India public policy head
- States urged to adopt national approach: Niti Aayog on 'free vaccine'
- Analysts expect no surprises from Axis Bank in the second quarter — loan growth and collections to be slow
- Hero Motocorp sold more bikes in second quarter and that will aid revenue growth — but profit may remain under pressure