21 photos of the most impressive free food at Google
But for the rest of us, the food is beyond our wildest lunchtime dreams. Banana cheesecake, lobster for lunch, poké bowls, food from one of Google's on-campus food trucks - the list goes on and on.
Back in 2008, when Google was at just 19,000 employees, the company was serving 40,000 meals each day, the kitchen was staffed with 675 workers, and Google was spending $80 million every year on food costs. Eight years later, Google's food team staffs more than 185 cafes globally and serves over 108,000 meals each day, with about 30 cafes at the Mountain View Googleplex headquarters alone.
And it all looks delicious.
We combed through Instagram for some of the most impressive Google food out there. From London to L.A., Googlers sure are eating well.
- India vs Pakistan at ICC T20 World Cup: The ‘Men in Blue’ have a definite advantage in this one
- Tamil drama 'Koozhangal' is India's official entry for Oscars 2022
- ICICI Bank net profit rises 25% on lower provisions in September quarter
- Best keyboard for writers in India
- Best large size party speakers in India