22 high-paying jobs for people who hate math
Did you dread math class as a kid? If so, that feeling probably didn't go away, and you're likely not too keen on the idea of doing math as a career.
Luckily, there are plenty of high-paying jobs for those who can't stand the thought of crunching numbers and sifting through data all day.We combed through the Occupational Information Network (O*NET), a US Department of Labor database that compiles detailed information on hundreds of occupations, and looked at salary data on the Bureau of Labor Statistics website, to find positions with a median annual salary of over $65,000 that don't require heavy math skills.
Here are 22 high-paying positions with a math importance level of 31 or less:
- Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin shows 81% efficacy after second dose in phase 3 trials
- Sonu Sood to launch blood bank app to connect donors with those in urgent need of blood
- India has the third highest number of women in senior management positions globally, according to Grant Thornton
- RIL, banks lift Sensex 1100 points higher, Nifty tops 15,200 mark
- Gujarat's annual budget for the next financial year has a surplus of ₹588 crore