23 High-Paying Jobs That You Can Get With An Associate's Degree
According to new data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the following are the 23 highest-paying jobs that require only an associate's degree. Each has a median annual salary of at least $51,000.Many of the jobs on this list are in the fields of health care, technology, or skilled labor.Advertisement
The median annual wages listed are calculated to include hourly, weekly, and annual pay, as well as sales commissions and production bonuses. Overtime wages are not included in the data. We also provided the expected job openings through 2022 and the work experience or on-the-job training needed for a particular job.
- As expected, IndiGo reports a net loss of ₹1,750 crore after domestic air passenger dips and costs continue to pile up
- Here’s how MSMEs can apply for loans from SBI, ICICI Bank and others
- Mitron app’s short-lived fame comes to an end as it gets removed from Google Playstore
- Sensex rallies 522 pts; bank stocks shine
- Kotak Mahindra Bank, Bandhan Bank and IndusInd Bank share prices soar with refinancing pulling them out of the red