23 Tips For Success From Richard Branson
Gareth Cattermole/GettyRichard Branson is the only entrepreneur to have built eight separate billion-dollar companies in eight different industries - and he did it all without a degree in business.
"Had I pursued my education long enough to learn all the conventional dos and don'ts of starting a business I often wonder how different my life and career might have been," he writes in his book, "Like a Virgin: Secrets They Won't Teach You at Business School."
We've compiled some of the best tips from "Like a Virgin," and his new book, "The Virgin Way: Everything I Know About Leadership," here.
Popular on BI
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- Google to shut 3rd-party Notes, Lists integration on Assistant app
- TVS Motor hikes prices of EV scooter by ₹17,000 - ₹22,000
- Sebi to auction 17 properties of 7 business groups on Jun 28 to recover investors' money
- SUVs drive Mahindra & Mahindra’s 14% auto sales growth in May to 61,415 vehicles
- These are must to do activities in Auli on your next trip