23 Tips For Success From Richard Branson
Gareth Cattermole/GettyRichard Branson is the only entrepreneur to have built eight separate billion-dollar companies in eight different industries - and he did it all without a degree in business.
"Had I pursued my education long enough to learn all the conventional dos and don'ts of starting a business I often wonder how different my life and career might have been," he writes in his book, "Like a Virgin: Secrets They Won't Teach You at Business School."
We've compiled some of the best tips from "Like a Virgin," and his new book, "The Virgin Way: Everything I Know About Leadership," here.
- TCS retains No 1 spot as India’s top brand but tech sector takes a hit
- Brewing capital: Third Wave Coffee raises Series C funding with participation from existing investors
- Asian Paints' non-executive director Ashwin Dani passes away
- Mapping Zealandia: Scientists chart the tectonic secrets of Earth’s sunken 8th continent
- World Heart Day: Nourish your heart with heart-healthy foods and practical tips