234,000 food orders are placed on this app every day, but most Americans still don't know about it
Grubhub Seamless, the online and mobile food ordering service company, now processes nearly a quarter-million (234,700) online food orders per day on average, according to its first quarter earnings last week. That's a 30% jump from the same quarter of last year, although it's a smaller growth than previous years.
As seen in the chart below, put together by BI Intelligence, Grubhub continues to grow its daily average order volume, but at a slowing pace. Its daily average order has nearly doubled in the last two years, but at the same time, its growth rate has dropped nearly 10 percentage points year-over-year.But investors seem to believe there's still huge upside. Although a recent Morgan Stanley survey revealed that nearly 80% of Americans - and 44% of New Yorkers - are clueless about Grubhub, the investment firm says "low penetration and consumer awareness could drive a 5x expansion in GRUB's user base."
- Admitad India drove sales worth Rs 17 crore during Diwali through Affiliate Marketing
- ‘Delhi Chalo’ march intensifies: Protesting farmers allowed to enter, will be escorted by the Delhi Police
- Uber, Ola hit a speed bump as Indian government caps surge pricing and issues new guidelines
- Farmers' protest: Delhi government denies permission to police to use stadiums as temporary jails
- Adani completes ₹1,300 crore acquisition of Alipurduar Transmission from Kalpataru Power