23andMe CEO Anne Wojcicki has a secret talent that she uses to drive her kids crazy
She's cofounder and CEO of genetics testing company 23andMe, a restaurateur (Bumble is her kid-friendly cafe in Los Altos, California). She's the sister of YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki and ex-wife of Google founder Sergey Brin.But one thing you probably didn't know about her was that she has a hidden talent that she discovered in high school.
It's not exactly a super power but it is extremely useful for driving her kids crazy, she says with a laugh.She's not kidding about this talent. She demonstrated a few bird calls in the video.
- Synology DiskStation DS220+ review – the perfect cloud replacement for backing up photos and files
- US drug regulator says Johnson & Johnson's Covid-19 vaccine safe and effective
- Top stocks to watch on February 25
- No offline exams up to Class 8 in Delhi govt schools
- CBSE board reduces syllabus for Class 10 social science exam