23andMe CEO Anne Wojcicki has a secret talent that she uses to drive her kids crazy
She's cofounder and CEO of genetics testing company 23andMe, a restaurateur (Bumble is her kid-friendly cafe in Los Altos, California). She's the sister of YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki and ex-wife of Google founder Sergey Brin.But one thing you probably didn't know about her was that she has a hidden talent that she discovered in high school.
It's not exactly a super power but it is extremely useful for driving her kids crazy, she says with a laugh.She's not kidding about this talent. She demonstrated a few bird calls in the video.
- OYO’s ‘Hockey’ print campaign is winning the internet; there’s a lot more in store, says its head of global brand Mayur Hola
- 77 cases of Indian COVID-19 variant found in the UK
- Karnataka CM Yediyurappa and MP from Punjab Harshmit Kaur Badal test COVID-19 positive
- Pakistan temporarily shuts down social media amid anti-France protests
- Four charts show how COVID-19 vaccines are being distributed in India