25 actors who appeared on 'Seinfeld' and went on to become huge stars
The "show about nothing" was notorious for featuring up-and-coming actors in cameo roles over the course of its nine seasons, and a number of actors who played bit parts on the show eventually went on to become major stars in their own right.
Bryan Cranston ("Breaking Bad") and Jeremy Piven ("Entourage") both saw their stars rise in the years following their notable appearances on "Seinfeld," and many more now-famous actors benefitted from their brief moments in the spotlight on one of the most successful sitcoms in TV history.
Check out some of the most famous "Seinfeld" cameo roles below:
- Elon Musk calls on all Twitter designers, engineers doing software to sit on his floor of HQ for 'dense and intense' work
- It’s not just Mercedes, even bank deposits are competing with equities
- A former Facebook exec says an employee at a 'large tech company' once complained to the CEO in an all-hands meeting about the quality of company toilet paper
- India will succeed in handling inflation better: Sitharaman
- India's GDP growth comes in at 6.3% in Q2: manufacturing, mining witness negative growth
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed by a whole 35.49 times on last day
- Sensex, Nifty50 rewrite all-time highs yet again – RIL, HDFC twins most active, ICICI Bank touches new 52-week high
- Bollywood films failing is a phase, our films will bounce back strongly: Kajol