25 unique and interesting Father's Day gifts from Etsy that Dad is sure to love
Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- Not everyone is born with creative chops, and that's okay. Leave it up to the artisans at Etsy to make your cool and interesting Father's Day gift this year.
- Keep in mind that Etsy usually has longer shipping times and they vary from shop to shop. Order soon to ensure delivery by Father's Day (June 16).
- If you'd like to look outside of Etsy, we have many more Father's Day gift ideas for you here.
If you want to gift a unique, handmade gift this Father's Day but lack the time or skills to craft it yourself, look no further than Etsy. The creative playground is home to endless ideas that you can use to make Father's Day especially memorable this year.It's a great place to find custom gifts, leather and wooden goods, and quirky products you probably wouldn't have thought of yourself.
Keep in mind, however, that longer production and shipping windows might apply since many gifts are handmade or made-to-order. Shop our Etsy Father's Day picks below, and order them sooner rather than later to ensure they'll arrive in time.
For more great gift ideas, check out these Father's Day gift guides:
- 25 thoughtful Father's Day gifts under $25
- 47 perfect Father's Day gifts that are all under $50
- 22 Amazon Prime-eligible gifts for Father's Day - all under $50
- 33 practical and considerate Father's Day gifts under $100
- 31 fun and meaningful Father's Day gifts that new dads will love
- These are the 10 best-selling under $500 men's watches of the season, according to an expert
- 25 Father's Day gifts that are Amazon Prime-eligible and guaranteed to arrive in time
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.