26 funny and inexpensive Mother's Day gifts that are guaranteed to make her laugh
Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider, Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- If you've decided to go the funny route for Mother's Day this year, you'll find 26 gift options ready to make her laugh below.
- They contain just the right amount of levity to keep this holiday light-hearted, while showing Mom you care for and appreciate her.
- For more gifts that aren't as funny but are still thoughtful, check out all our Mother's Day gift guides here.
Mother's Day is an important holiday, but that doesn't mean you can't keep it lighthearted. If you or your mom aren't interested in the sappy, cheesy aspects of Mother's Day, she might appreciate these funny gifts a little more. They show lots of personality, acknowledge the challenges and triumphs of being a mother, and keep things fun.Year after year of flower bouquets, chocolates, and other stereotypical gifts later, you can try mixing it up and injecting some humor into Mother's Day instead.
Want to expand your search for Mother's Day gifts? We have you covered:
- Mother's Day gifts for every budget
- The best online flower delivery services
- Mother's Day gifts under $25
- Mother's Day gifts under $50
- Mother's Day gifts under $100
- Mother's Day gifts for new moms
- Customizable Mother's Day gifts
- Funny Mother's Day gifts
- Amazon Prime-eligible Mother's Day gifts
Shop the funniest Mother's Day gifts below.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.