26 Stunning Images You Won't Believe Were Found On Google Street View
He created a Tumblr, 9-eyes - named after the 9 cameras Google Street View uses - where he curates the best images he finds.
Rafman says sometimes he picks a location and "just wanders," captivated by what he sees.
He told The New York Times in 2013:
There's also this excitement that potentially I was the first to ever look at this image because there's no cameraman - it's just a robot. There's something inherently exciting knowing that you might be the first person to ever gaze upon a scene that happened in the past.
The photos are truly amazing.
- Virat Kohli's T20I journey as captain is better than Dhoni's
- Gen Z decoded: MTV's latest report reflects Gen Z’s behavior patterns,mindsets, habits and perceptions
- From ecommerce to payments — here are the top funded business models of last one year
- ISRO’s Aditya-L1 — All that we know about India's first solar mission
- Eightfold.ai is looking to hire 300 techies from India and across the globe