26 time-management tricks I wish I'd known at 20
Time-management skills can take a while to learn.
Étienne Garbugli, a Montreal-based product and marketing consultant, the author of "Lean B2B: Build Products Businesses Want," and the creator of a course for B2B entrepreneurs, distilled the lessons he wishes he'd known when he was 20.
He created the following presentation, posted to SlideShare, which we've shared here with his permission.
- It's never been more clear: companies should give up on back to office and let us all work remotely, permanently
- Amazon is investigating its lawyers for allegedly bribing Indian government officials
- Mossad assassinated Iran's top nuclear scientist using an AI-powered, remote-controlled machine gun, report says
- Durex takes down its latest social media post on the bus scene from Netflix’s Sex Education after internet users call it ‘insensitive’
- Three reasons why this might be a good time to buy Bitcoin
- Sony ZV-E10 vlogging camera with interchangeable lens launched in India
- US, India, Japan, Australia to sign pact for stepping up chip production, reduce dependence on China
- Here’s how to schedule an email in Gmail