27 Executives Share The Advice That Made Them Successful
We can all learn something from those around us, no matter how vastly different their worldview, if we're open to it. That's how the world's most successful people got to where they are today.
Google Chairman Eric Schmidt — who also gave Sandberg her best advice — says that you have to "find a way to say 'yes' to things. Say 'yes' to invitations to a new country, say 'yes' to meet new friends, say 'yes' to learn something new. 'Yes' is how you get your first job, and your next job, and your spouse, and even your kids."
We've compiled Schmidt's
- Google Pixel 8, Pixel 8 Pro and Pixel Watch 2 launched with improved AI features
- Moto G54 5G review – affordable option with a large battery
- Reliance Brands forges partnership with ‘urban cool’ fashion brand Superdry
- ED arrests AAP MP Sanjay Singh in Delhi excise policy case
- Top 10 unique benefits of adding Flax Seeds to your diet