28 women's fashion deals you won't want to miss out on during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
- Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale is a great time to stock up on stylish staples for this season, and the next few.
- The highly anticipated annual sale will be running from July 19 to August 4, but if you're a Nordstrom cardholder you can shop early-access deals starting on July 12.
- There are thousands of items on sale, but we want to help you find the best ones, so we'll be sifting through deals for the duration of the event.
- To make shopping even easier, we've compiled a list of 28 of the best deals on women's fashion and accessories you'll find at the sale.
If you're looking for women's coats, dresses, jeans, shoes, bags, and jewelry, you have over 2,500 sale items to browse - but you probably don't have the time to do that.
Below, we've whittled them down to the top 28 deals from your favorite brands like Levi's, Nike, Sam Edelman, The North Face, Madewell, and Cole Haan. You'll be able to save on closet basics, workwear, fall boots, and more.Don't hesitate to buy something you're eyeing. In past years, we've seen a number of popular deals sell out.
You can also head directly to Nordstrom to shop the following women's fashion categories:
Check out more Nordstrom Anniversary Sale coverage here:
- Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale is going on now through August 4 - here are the best deals to shop
- Nordstrom is having a huge sale on boots right now - here are the 15 best pairs you can buy
- 30 exclusive skin-care and beauty deals you can only get during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
- 29 best home and kitchen deals from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale you don't want to miss
- 20 of the best men's dress shoes and boots available during Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale
- Jo Malone candles and fragrances are discounted at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
Take advantage of these 28 women's fashion and accessories deals from the 2019 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale:
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.