29 highly successful people share their best career advice for people in their 20s
If clichés like "Follow your passion," "Give 110%," and "Be true to yourself" just aren't cutting it for you, then we've got some fresh takes on how to get a head start on your career.
From "Don't work too hard" to "Relax," here's some often unconventional career advice from some really successful people:
- GST exemption on domestic supplies, commercial imports of COVID drugs to make them costlier, says Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman
- Uttar Pradesh government extends statewide lockdown till May 17
- Marriage functions to be held at home or court with maximum gathering of 20 people, says Delhi DDMA
- PM Modi speaks to Chief Minsters of Punjab, Karnataka, Bihar and Uttarakhand regarding COVID-19 situation in their respective states
- If you are feeling anxious and overwhelmed by the pandemic and the news around it, here are a few ways to calm yourself down