3 Indian Nationals Isolated At Delhi airport
Three Indian nationals who arrived at Delhi airport today morning from
Precautionary steps have been taken to screen them as soon as their flights arrive. “As part of the tentative plan, the aircraft will be first taken to a remote bay and all passengers will be screened at the step-ladder exit after the arrival of flights at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (CSIA),” Mumbai International Airport Limited (MIAL) said.
It added that the passengers with no symptoms will be given clearance, and those with suspected symptoms will be directly shifted to the designated hospital.
These passengers are coming by different flights - Ethiopian Airline, Emirates, Etihad, Qatar, Jet and South African Airways.
- CarbonWatch — India’s first mobile app to calculate your carbon footprint falls short of its promises
- Reddit recovers from a major outage as GameStop shares soar over 100%
- Nureca stocks debut on bourses at 59% premium over IPO price
- How Airtel’s AdTech platform is planning to deliver on the promise of ‘zero ad frauds’ to its clients
- Traffic jam on the Ganga - one of India's largest rivers will now get lane separators to deal with crowded boats