3 indicators for when you should exit mutual funds
While looking for a mutual fund, investors should understand several schemes available in the market and for how long you wish to invest in that mutual fund.
However, there can be times when your mutual funds are not helping you achieve your financial goals.
One can also limit the loss in mutual funds. “Average your loss by investing in MF through SIP. Never churn your investments frequently. It causes more harm than good,” said Ajit Narasimhan, category head-savings and investments, BankBazaar.com.
Other than this, there are other reasons and indicators when you should exit mutual funds. Here are top 3 reasons why a person should exit mutual fund.
1. To meet liquidity requirements:
2. To meet milestones/goals set:
3. When you sense a shift in the AMC’s focus:
Popular on BI
- Indian markets open the week on a mixed note – SBI, Maruti Suzuki, Inox Green Energy among stocks in focus
- Canada overwhelmed with 'tridemic' of Covid-19, flu and respiratory syncytial virus
- This Mumbai startup is making tearable laundry sheets, bamboo-based facial tissues and more to replace plastic
- With an eye on listing in the future, Jio Haptik trains guns on growth & profitability
- Govt approves PLI scheme for making drones with outlay of Rs 120 cr, comes out with norms
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Maruti Suzuki
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World